Knowledge and following the rules of mobile communication etiquette is a sign of good manners and culture of human communication. Kyivstar advises all customers to follow the below given recommendations to help harmoniously combine personal freedom and respect for others’ interests:
- During business meetings and working in the office always switch the cell phone to the “meeting” or “vibration” mode, unless otherwise agreed.
- You should switch your mobile phone to the “silent” mode in the theater, cinema, and at the library.
- You should set a minimum volume of your mobile phone signal in public places of leisure, such as a cafe or restaurant.
- Speak quietly and briefly in public transport.
- Turn off your cell phone in places with security requirements, such as airplanes and hospitals.
- Test the volume level and select a ring tone at home, not in public.