Telemarketing is presentation (selling) of goods or service by special practiced operators-sellers, which can be done by two ways:
- passive selling — buyers dial the numbers indicated by you to get information about goods, make the buying decision or order goods.
We pay special attention to operators training, not only in peculiarities of your goods, but also in the effective sales and carrying out work with objections.
- active selling — operators call clients using a certain database, offering them goods, service or selling proposition.
While communicating, the operators inform about the product, ascertain the buyers’ interest, establish the first contact and negotiate the next communication with “hot clients” (e.g., meeting with your manager).
- Wide range of services — Hot Line, Support Service, Telemarketing, Automatic Client Informing, Televoting and many others.
- Your own independent infrastructure, extensible and adaptable to your needs.
- Favorable tariffs and convenient service terms.
- Comprehensive solutions with integrating services of telephony, Internet and mobile communication.
- Professional team of managers, IT specialists, operators and experts in personnel training and adaptation.
- High quality standards of work and experience in implementation of major projects.
Examples of Use
Telemarketing is used in many spheres of modern business. In particular, when it is needed to:
- inform new and available customers about the product or proposal at the right time;
- find new customers and create the database of “hot clients”, with whom your managers will work;
- sell goods through catalogues;
- increase efficiency of other marketing instruments (e.g., direct mail);
- specify market segments most interested in your products;
- obtain a great volume of marketing information that will enable you in future to make the best use of advertising material, plan your activity and make a perfect forecast of sales and purchase amount.