Business voicemail — your personal voicemail in your mobile phone.
When you are busy or can not answer a call, your phone is off or out of network, voicemail will accept all calls and prompt the caller to leave a message for you.
- you do not miss any calls;
- friends and colleagues can send you any important information;
- you will receive a notification about new messages in your voicemail;
- hear your messages at any convenient time;
- you can record your own greeting;
- exchange voice messages.
General information about the service
How to activate and set up a voicemail?
1. Please visit one of our Customer Service Centers or contact your company's coordinator.
2. Set up your voicemail:
- dial 775;
- enter standard password 4444 and press#;
- listen to general user manual and:
- set your own password (1—6 characters);
- record your greeting;
How to use the voicemail?
- From your mobile: dial 775, enter your password and press #.
- From any other mobile or landline phone:
- dial +38 067 222 27 75;
- enter your mobile number without prefix +380 (9 characters) or without prefix +38 (10 characters), e.g: 67 4660466 або 067 4660466;
- enter your password and press #.
- If you are in roaming dial +38 067 2222 775, enter your mobile number, password then press #.
Basic actions with messages
- 2 — send answer;
- 3 — forward message;
- 4 — save message;
- 5 — delete message;
- 6 — go to the next message;
- 7 — get caller's number.
Configuring your Voicemail
- 341 — to change greeting;
- 342 — to change signature;
- 344 — to change password;
- 345 — to change language.
Then follow instructions.
Setting up call forwarding
You can set up forwarding using standard menu (refer to your phone's manual). Service forwarding number: +38 067 2222 771. It can be enabled via special requests as well.
- **67*+380672222771# — line is busy;
- **61*+380672222771# — you missed the call;
- **62*+380672222771# — phone is off or out of network;
- **21*+380672222771# — unconditional call forwarding.
- ##002# — disable any forwarding.
Voicemail to MMS
You can receive the voice messages as an MMS with an audio file attached. There is no need to dial 775, messages will be stored in your phone's memory.
You can use voicemail to MMS option if:
- you use the Autoresponder service;
- you use MMS;
- your device can play AMR files.
How to activate:
- Dial 477*33 (free from Kyivstar mobile numbers).
- Choose Edit configuration for Voicemail service (Additional services section).
- Choose MMS delivery.
How it works:
When someone leaves a message on your voicemail, you will receive an MMS with an audio file and a picture attached. MMS comes from the customer's number that left a message for you.
After you hear the audio file, the voice message is deleted from the Voicemail and stored only as MMS in the memory of your phone. If you did not hear an audio file (for example, you accidentally delete this MMS), the voice message will be unavailable by the number 775.
|USSD request||SMS to number 100||Action|
|*100*04*1#||04*1||Check Voicemail status|
|*100*04*5#||04*5||Check Voicemail to MMS status|
|*100*04*6#||04*6||Enable Voicemail to MMS|
|*100*04*7#||04*7||Disable Voicemail to MMS|
|Activation fee, UAH||0||0|
|Voicemail monthly fee for all plans,|
except for mentioned below, UAH
|Monthly fee for plans|
Gate, Kyivstar Team, Kyivstar 4G Simple, Kyivstar 4G Simple+, Kyivstar 4G, Kyivstar 4G Extra, Kyivstar 4G Ultra, Kyivstar 4G Business, Smart, Smart+, Smart Max, Smart Business, Unlim+, Simple
|Monthly fee for plans 3G Business VIP Premium, Business Office Premium, Kyivstar 4G Business Premium, Kyivstar 4G Business VIP, Smart Business+, Smart Premium, UAH||0.00||0.00|
|Monthly fee for option voicemail to MMS, except for plans mentioned below, UAH||2.00||2.00|
|Monthly fee (voicemail to MMS) for plans 3G Business VIP Premium, Business Office Premium, Smart Business+, Smart Premium, UAH||0||0|
|Cost of calls to the numbers 775, +380672222775 in Kyivstar network, UAH/min||0||0|
|Connection fee when dialing numbers 775, +380672222775 in Kyivstar network, UAH||0||0|
|Cost of incoming MMS for the option Voicemail to MMS, UAH||0||0|