Thanks to a Reserve SIM Card service you have an additional SIM card for your subscriber number, which you can immediately activate when you lose or damage your main SIM card.
You can activate the reserve SIM card remotely round the clock, even while in the roaming.
The main SIM card which has been lost or damaged is thus disconnected and then the subscriber has another possibility to order a “new” reserve SIM card.
To connect the Reserve SIM Card service, please contact the nearest Customers Service Centersand fill in a corresponding application. Please, bring:
- in case you are a contract subscriber — your identity paper (for natural persons);
- in case you are a prepaid Kyivstar subscriber — only the valid (main) SIM card.
You can connect only one reserve SIM card to one subscriber telephone number.
The coordinators of corporate clients can connect an unlimited number of reserve SIM cards under the OKPO code of the corporate customer.
The validity period of the reserve SIM card comprises 3 (three) years from the moment of its activation.
Please, note:The reserve SIM card is deactivated in the following cases:
- a new reserve SIM card was ordered;
- the main SIM card was replaced and the reserve card was refused;
- the subscriber’s number was disconnected;
- the contract subscriber was reregistered;
- the subscribers switched from contract form of service to prepaid and vice versa;
- the application was submitted to disconnect the service;
- the activation period has passed (3 years from the moment the service was connected).
The Reserve SIM Card service connection fee is 30.00 UAH. No fee is charged for activation of the service.
All the tariffs are indicated in UAH incl. all taxes and fees.