How it works
- The disconnection limit is determined depending on the average monthly cost of the last four months and is set at the fifth of the month.
- Available disconnection limits: 10%, 25%, 50%, 100%, 200%, and 300%. Standard limit after connection equals to the amount of your average monthly expenses in four previous months. E.g. if you spend UAH 100 on mobile services every month, your standard limit will be UAH 100.
- You will have to pay off the debt by the 19th of the following month.
- From January 30, 2018 in the case of migration for servicing under a prepaid form of service and re-registration of the number on an individual Payment Delay Program is automatically connected with the disconnection limit of 100% of the average monthly expenses.
How to find out and change disconnection limit
Check your current disconnection limit by requesting *170*4#
The order for activating shall be executed from the 1st day of a month following the it is placed, the order for deactivating — on the last day of month.
The maximum amount of disconnection limit is UAH 20,000.
How to pay off the debt
Under the terms of the program, you must pay before the 19th of the next month inclusive. If payment is not made, services will be deactivated on the 20th day. Pay off the debt in full to use the services again.
Account status -80UAH
(arrears for December)
Account status 0UAH.
Use of services is not blocking
Who can use Payment Delay Program
Program is always available to all individuals and legal entities serviced by the contract. More about Payment Delay Program for business-customers at the link.
Please note. Service is unavailable for customers registered in Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- You will receive SMS when the balance will be close to the end of the limit. You will also receive SMS-reminder about when and how much you have to recharge you balance.
- Payment Delay Program can’t be combined with Microcredit service.
- The services' connection limit — 0.01 UAH.