Kyivstar Prepaid Subscribers Registration
Why it is worth registering your number
- Any procedures, which need to identify person, will happen only if you show the document.
- You will become a personified customer and receive all information relating to your number, service terms, services provided and used, expenses, etc.
- If you refuse from Kyivstar services, you will be entitled to repayment of any unused amount from your customer number (solely from the date of registration).
How to register
Visit the closest Kyivstar shop or use “My Kyivstar” self-service system if you have EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In the Kyivstar shop
- Present your SIM card.
- Submit in person a written request to the closest Kyivstar shop.
- Have the original passport of a citizen of Ukraine with a registration stamp or any other original document that identifies the person or confirms the citizenship of Ukraine. More about documents.
- Via “My Kyivstar” system (with EDS)
- Log in to the web-version of “My Kyivstar”
- Choose the number for registration in the profile and go to the “User” tab.
- Choose the registration method “Via EDS”.
- Upload the EDS key and enter its password.
- Fill in the electronic form template.
- Check if the correct data is specified and confirm registration.
The list of documents is determined by article 13 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Single State Demographic Register and the Documents that Confirm the Citizenship of Ukraine, Identify a Person or its Special Status”.
Information about the customer is protected and the personal data of the customer is processed in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data” and “About information protection in information and telecommunication systems”.