“SIM-pair” - is a unique service, which provides an opportunity to simultaneously use two SIM-cards with one subscriber number and similar set of mobile services. The service is provided only for the contract subscribers. When you activate the service you receive one extra SIM-card.
Advantages and examples for service use
Using “SIM-pair” service while making calls you can simultaneously do the following:
- browse the Internet online after inserting extra SIM-card in GSM / GPRS-modem, pocket computer (PC) or smart phone;
- send SMS or MMS, check e-mail, share data using additional communication programs (e.g., ICQ or Skype) inserting SIM-card into your netbook;
- use extra SIM-card in automotive devices: media centres with access to the Internet or GSM alarm systems;
- use additional amount of data more efficiently and conveniently, which is provided in your tariff plan or which can be activated using Internet-packages.
- use of services with “SIM-pair” are charged from a single personal account of subscriber, therefore, there is no need to remember and top up any other accounts;
- when activating “SIM-pair”, default settings for services based on data transfer are not changed, therefore, additional settings are not needed.
“SIM-pair” service activation
To activate “SIM-pair” service, please apply to the Customers Service Centre. After your application for activation have been accepted, you are given a start package “SIM-pair” with a special design.
Tariffication and fees
|Tariff||Connecting, UAH||Monthly fee, UAH|
|Kyivstar 4G Premium, Unlim Gold, Unlim Platinum, Kyivstar 4G Business, Kyivstar 4G Business VIP, All for VIP||0,00||200,00|
|Kyivstar Calls 35||0,00||25,00|
|All for 65, All for 70+, All for 90, All for 110, All for 125, All for 160, All for 175, Unlim, Unlim+, Kyivstar 4G Extra, Unlim Extra+, Kyivstar 4G, Kyivstar Sensor||0,00||50,00|
|All for 350, All for 300, Kyivstar 4G Extra+, Unlim Silver, Kyivstar 4G Ultra||0,00||100,00|
|For other tariffs||53,13||15,00|
Fee for SIM-card replacement within “Sim-pair” service is don't charged.
Tariffs are in UAH including all taxes and fees.
When the service is disconnected, the subscription fee will be withdrawn from the subscriber's personal account in full in proportion to the equal parts until the end of the month in which it was disabled.
Peculiarities of service use
Incoming calls, messages etc. can be taken only by one of the mobile terminals, in which SIM-card is in so-called “active” state. Accordingly, SIM-card in another mobile terminal is passive and any outgoing operations can be made from this device.
To transfer basic SIM-card into active state it is necessary to dial *107*1#. combination on mobile device keyboard. In this case extra SIM-card automatically transfers into passive mode. To transfer extra SIM-card into active state it is necessary to dial *107*2#. combination on mobile device keyboard. In this case basic SIM-card automatically transfers into passive mode.
To change any position of any SIM-card within “SIM-pair” service from active to passive or vice versa from passive to active, it is necessary to dial USSD-request *108# on mobile terminal keyboard. In this case second SIM-card automatically changes its previous state to the contrary.
Outgoing operations can be made from any mobile terminal regardless of active or passive SIM-card is in it.
In case of SIM-card loss, you can temporarily block the number by calling Directory Assistance Service or by applying to the Customer Sales and Service Center, and in this case both SIM-cards are blocked at once.
It is impossible to guarantee “SIM-pair” compatibility with “Mobile Manager”, “Static IP address”, «D-jingle», “Remote Divert”, “Who Called” services and when using “Tracker” or “Navigator” services only one active at the time of request SIM-card is monitored.